Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sorry for the complete lack of update-age

I'm sorry. I've been terribly lax. And this is just going to be an apology. No real content.

I was going to be super amazing about updating because I was going to use it as a nice break from my intense studying but my idea of nice breaks has been more youtube and hulu based than blog based and the studying intensity has been less than admirable up until, like, a day or two ago. Whoops.

So. I have SO MANY THINGS to write about and SO MANY PICTURES to post and I promise that will start coming relatively soon. My developmental neurobiology is on Friday and assuming it doesn't kill me faster than a generous helping of tetrodotoxin I will start for realsies updating with some regularity. I think I have one last Milne post and then a crazy amount of traveling posts long overdue. So that will happen.

Since I don't have the time or mental capacity currently to for realsies write a post, please accept these tidbits from Kun-Wei and my study session at Starbucks today.

Kelsey: What does the neural crest make?
Kun-Wei: Spotted...pig cows...that are dogs.

Kun-Wei: YOU SHOULD MAKE A CAKE BAKING FRANKENSTEIN!

*When discussing the face line thing again*
Kun-Wei: I can't believe it took me three years to notice the line.
Kelsey: Well, it took me eighteen years to notice it...twenty...

Much love and cheers! Wish me luck and, perhaps more importantly, sanity and Pope John Paul II's next miracle!!! GAHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment