Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's a Thursday, so naturally I'm just waiting to party

Hi,

I'm sorry that I've not been as updating as regularly as I should. My bad. I promise to try harder, I just keep putting it off. Which I realize is completely unacceptable.

Sunday was lovely. :) I walked to the Victoria and Albert Museum which is INCREDIBLE. Like podcasts, it is free and there is so much to explore, which basically makes it one of my favorite things ever. I will be going back there because I don't think I even saw a quarter of it. I was going to take a bunch of pictures but then I decided to just enjoy myself and absorb it all. However, I did take a picture of a dress that I really like though. I wish I had a Colonial Period dress. They are so pretty.

It's so pretty!!! I think I just really like Jane Austen novels. :D Also, after I left I saw this...


...which I thought that my mother would appreciate. So, there you go, mom!

On Tuesday for class we went looking for the old Roman Forum and Basilica. This is where we found a fragment.


It was in the basement of a haircutting salon. The salon people seemed rather annoyed at all the people, but they have an ancient monument downstairs so...they're just going to have to deal with it.

Anywho, I will update when I have more to update about.

Much love and cheers!

1 comment: